AIM
sumguy720

Found you Found you

Cool

This i really good, instant five, but it is a little hard to follow at some points. Like, the kid becomes a baby and the whole world is in his imagination? I mean, it doesn't make a lot of narrative sense. Do you know what I'm saying?

I was really drawn in though, I wanted to watch more.

A Generic CD Flash A Generic CD Flash

Good!

This is better than... those other ones.
You know?

Not all the way. But yes. It would have been a little funnier if you had actually animated like a 2-3 second intense action sequence buildup that you could cut off. The timing was goooood though.

Soapbubble responds:

Yeah, that would be funnier. Buuut that wouldn't be a proper CD flash if it required work.

Truck Driving! Truck Driving!

Okay--

That's not a bad idea- but it would have been better if you had filmed it outside, and maybe spent some more time drawing a proper dashboard.

So not executed well, but... good idea.

alafraga responds:

No, you got it all wrong. This was something i wanted to see what people think, you know what i mean.

Phillip's Song Phillip's Song

Nice

Good animation dude. I liked it. Especially that gag at the end.
I wish It was a little longer though! And the voice acting could have been a little... better, I think.
Anyway, great jaerb.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Oh yeah-

Thanks.

I know some other people who need to see this, I'll post links redirecting here from elsewhere if it's cool with you.

Game Master Vol.2 Ep.8 Game Master Vol.2 Ep.8

Not bad

Hey! I was pessimistic at first, I thought this was going to suck, but it was actually kind of fun to watch. It didn't really make sense all the time, and the animation wasn't... there... but it was a cool story. It's overall not a good flash submission, but it seems like you put some work into it, so keep it up.

Something for the future: Make better speech bubbles and try making some simple animations.

Flash tutorials!
5/5 6/10

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Awful!

Twitter and Facebook are DEFINITELY not what you portray them as here. I think that the notifications and status updates, as well as the minutely tweets, have made my life more thoroughly exuberant-- not to mention the time they save for people who are trying to find out what exactly I'm doing at any given point in my day! Really, there's nothing that makes life more worthwhile.

As of writing this message I am sitting at a kitchen table listening to "timid girl" by vibe-newgrounds.

|Comment| - |Like| - |See wall to wall|

Dev Short: FWA Dev Short: FWA

haha!

This is some really good quality stuff here! The drawing was good, the characters were interesting and synchronized with the music well- but there's just not a whole lot of it. I got quite a kick out of it though (watched it three times), so great job!
Please make something longer in the future!

Taors Taors

Awesome!

There's some really cool and new stuff in here! I especially liked the very short (and somewhat snappy) slow motion sequences. The action moved smoothly, and there was a lot going on. Definitely worth watching again!
The only thing I might have otherwise liked is some sort of storyline or objective to tie the fighting to something bigger- but this is still worth 10/10 by itself.

A Bid For Freedom A Bid For Freedom

Nicely done

I really liked how this was written. Your command of language and imagery is wonderful! You definitely provided a colorful display and vibrant story that was both enjoyable and stimulating.
The narration was great, the voices were well done, and the story was engaging-- albeit it did move just a little bit slowly at times.
I didn't like the ending, but that's not to say that the ending wasn't good. This is quite the short story and I think it would do well in print!

Overall this was quite the page turner (no pun)!
5-5 10-10