AIM
sumguy720

New Expert's Guide to NG! New Expert's Guide to NG!

Sweet

This was pretty good. I think your best tips were in flagging reviews and in voting scales. I guess in audio I'm a stat whore and in flash I'm a regular ol' voter.

I can't decide whether or not I should flag the review below, though, so maybe you've failed in that respect.

Anyway, good job.
Oh yeah-- you should add tips and tricks for getting front paged on the audio portal. It's all about the Tuesdays.

Vector Boom Vector Boom

Fantastic!

I haven't played a flash game all the way through before! This really hooked my attention, and the leveling up made it far more interesting as the game went on. The turrets didn't seem quite as cool as they could have been though. Maybe make them fire bright lasers or something?
But seriously fun! I look forward to it if you make another.

Eridani Eridani

Solid

What you have here is awesome. This is a graet piece of solid gameplay-- and a good place to start-- but not a great place to stop!
I played it for a while until I died, so you did this well... but the game is very shallow after one bout.

Try adding differnt enemies or powerups, make the game a little more deep or meaningful!

Towers of Hanoi Puzzle Towers of Hanoi Puzzle

Nice

Awww I keep getting the idea of what I need to do on the third to last ring of the 10 rings, but I lose track of what I was doing by the time I get half way through!

The coding and user friendliness were a problem, and some cooler graphics would have made the game more entertaining. An indication of whether you were 'holding' a ring would have been nice other than the ugly black text in the middle. ALSO victory sounds would have been cool, maybe high score tables or something?
Anyway, lots of room for improvement, but still an acceptable game.

Circle Strike 2 Circle Strike 2

Good -- however

I liked what was there, however I thought it got repetitive after the second stage and got bored quickly. Maybe something that would make it better is some sort of intelligent A.I., some more interesting level setups, or some cool sound effects.

RETRO PONG! RETRO PONG!

Pretty good but...

This game looked pretty good, but the way the ball and paddle interacted wasn't great. It could have used some sounds, or maybe a more classic look. The bouncing didn't work very well either. Off walls it was fine, but the paddle didn't always work the same way twice. Sometimes it would bounce the ball straight back when the ball hit the edge of the paddle, and sometimes it would go out straight.
I think it could use a little more spice. Something to make it either more like the original pong or something to make it more interesting, like powerups.